Vedic Astrology

[Vedic Astrology][bleft]

Astro-Meteorology: Mundane Astrology

[Astro Meteorology][twocolumns]

Past Birth Astrology

[Past Birth Astrology][bleft]

Sri Ganesha Ashtothram Namavali – 108 Names Of Lord Ganesha for removing all sort of hurdles in life




Shree Ganesh Ashtottaram is the stotram of the 108 mantras/ names of lord Ganesha to invoke the divine blessing of  Lord Ganesha in devotee life to get freedom from all sort of worries, Sorrows, obstacles, hurdles, and delays. As the Lord Ganesha is "Pratham Poojinya" Diety among all and helps in removing all the Vighanas of life. It is said to be believed that this ashtottaram is very dearer to Lord Ganesha and by reciting this ashtotaram regularly or on special occasions like Sankashti Chaturthi, Ganesh Chaturthi, Vinayak Chaturthi, etc. Lord Ganesha will reside in your heart and provides you both spiritual as well as material prosperity and also remove all the Obstacles coming in the devotee way. Astrologically those who having ketu is well placed in the trines to the Lagna or D9 Chart those people should recite this auspicious stotra mantra. Even When Ketu is placed with Moon, also helps in removing all kind of fear, sorrow, and doubts.When there is Sarpa Yoga (Yoga of disillusioned mind, Extreme lust )  forming in the Kendraa houses chart, only Ketu can helps in breaking the Sarpa yoga that can only be done by the worshiping  of Ganesha Mantras or Ganesha Yantra made in silver. 
“SarvaVighnaharam Devam Sarva Karyaphalapradanam
Sarvasiddhi pradhataram Vandeham Gaananayakam"
Meaning:
The remover of all obstacles and all problems, the one who gives the phalam (results) of all the work done, the one who gives all types of siddhi (wealth); I bow to the Lord who is the Leader of those who can not be led by anyone.



Om Vinayakaya Namah

I bow to the Guru


Om Vighnarajaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who removes my problems and obstacles


Om Gauriputraya Namah 
I bow to the one who is the son of Goddess Gauri (Wife of Lord Shiva)


Om Ganesvaraya Namah 
I bow to the Lord of ganas (followers of Lord Shiva)



Om Skandagrajaya Namah
I bow to the elder brother of Skanda



Om Avyayaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is the world himself



Om Putaya Namah
I bow to the son of Lord Shiva



Om Dakshaya Namah
I bow to the one who is the cleverest



Om Adhyakshaya Namah
I bow to the one who is the leader of all



Om Dvijapriyaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is the beloved of bramins (saints)



Om Agnigarbhachide Namah
I bow to the Lord who is the slayer of the demon who omitted fire from his eyes


Om Indrasripradaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is beloved of Indra who is the God of all devtas (angels)



Om Vanipradaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who gives Vaani(melodious voice)



Om Sarvasiddhipradaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who gives all kind of wealth



Om Sarvatanayaya Namah
I bow the to Lord who does the best for all



Om Sarvaripriyaya Namah
 I bow to the Lord who is beloved of all



Om Sarvatmakaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is present in every soul



Om Srushtikatre Namah
I bow to the Lord who is omnipresent



Om Devaya Namah
I bow the Lord of the Gods



Om Anekarchitaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is formed from the piles of the funeral elements



Om Sivaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is eternal



Om Suddhaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is pure



Om Buddhipriyaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is the beloved of Buddhi



Om Santaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is like a sage



Om Brahmacharine Naamaha
I bow to the Lord who is a brahmcarin



Om Gajananaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is the leader of those whom no one can lead



Om Dvaimatreyaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who has devtas as his friends



Om Munistutyaya Namah
I bow the Lord who is an object of devotion for the greatest saints


Om Bhaktavighnavinasanaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who stops all the problems before they reach his devotees



Om Ekadantaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is one tusked



Om Chaturbahave Namah
I bow to the Lord who has four hands



Om Chaturaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is the wisest among all



Om Saktisamyutaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is the mightiest



Om Lambodaraya Namah
I bow to the Lord who has a pot like belly



Om Surpakarnaya Namah
I bow to the Lord whose ears are like winnowing fans



Om Haraye Namah
I bow to the Lord who is worshipped everywhere



Om Brahmaviduttamaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is like a vidyut (spark) to this universe



Om Kalaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is the one who controls the time



Om Grahapataye Namah
I bow to the Lord or the master of the house



Om Kamine Namah
I bow to the Lord who is a lover



Om Somasuryagnilochanaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who saw the demons with the soma ras(nectar)



Om Pasankusadharaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who holds the dangerous weapons of war i.e. Pashan and Kusha



Om Chandaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is as soothing as moon



Om Gunatitaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is the master of many gunas (virtues)



Om Niranjanaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is as pure as milk and is spotless



Om Akalmashaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is the point of fate for everypne



Om Svayamsiddhaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is himself a form of wealth and opulence



Om Siddharchitapadambujaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is the sacred among all and whose feet are as soft as ambuj (lotus)



Om Bijapuraphalasaktaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who loves fruits a lot



Om Varadaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who gives boons



Om Sasvataya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is sasvat (permanent or perpetual)



Om Krutine Namah 
I bow to the Lord who is pure



Om Dvijapriyaya Namah: I bow to the Lord who has two consorts



Om Vitabhayaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is loved by all



Om Gadine Namah
I bow to the Lord who is armed with a club



Om Chakrine Namah
I bow to the Lord who has chakras in his hands



Om Ikshuchapadhrite Namah
I bow to the Lord who bestows his devotees with boons



Om Sridaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is merciful



Om Ajaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who can never be defeated



Om Utpalakaraya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is emaciated



Om Sripataye Namah
I bow to the Lord who is the husband of a goddess



Om Stutiharshitaya Namah
I bow to the Lord whose stuti (hymns) people sing happily



Om Kuladribhettre Namah
 I bow to the Lord who is the Lord of the mountains



Om Jatilaya Namah
 I bow to the Lord who is ascetic



Om Kalikalmashanasanaya Namah
 I bow to the Lord who killed the demons



Om Chandrachudamanaye Namah
I bow to the Lord who has a crescent moon on his head



Om Kantaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is very splendorous



Om Papaharine Namah
 I bow to the Lord who kills our sins



Om Samahitaya Namah
 I bow to the Lord who possesses everyone



Om Asritaya Namah
 I bow to the Lord who is independent



Om Srikaraya Namah
 I bow to the Lord who has radiant hands



Om Saumyaya Namah
 I bow to the Lord who is saumya (gentle)



Om Bhaktavanchitadayakaya Namah
 I bow to the Lord who is wanted by devotees



Om Santaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is like a saint



Om Kaivalyasukhadaya Namah
 I bow to the Lord who just bestows his devotees with happiness



Om Sachidanandavigrahaya Namah
 I bow to the Lord who is bliss and whose existence is real



Om Jnanine Namah
 I bow to the Lord who is gyani (who knows everything)



Om Dayayutaya Namah
 I bow to the Lord who is the one who is full of sympathy and blessings



Om Dantaya Namah
 I bow to the Lord who has one tooth



Om Brahmadveshavivarjitaya Namah
 I bow to the Lord who is exempted from the Brahmdvesh (hatred or sacred knowledge of brahmins)



Om Pramattadaityabhayadaya Namah
 I bow to the Lord who is an object of fear for demons



Om Srikanthaya Namah
 I bow to the Lord who has a very beautiful image



Om Vibhudesvaraya Namah
 I bow to the Lord who is extremely talented and intelligent



Om Ramarchitaya Namah
 I bow to the Lord whom Lord Rama prayed to



Om Vidhaye Namah
I bow to the Lord who is destiny for everyone



Om Nagarajayajnopavitavate Namah
 I bow to the Lord who uses nagaraj as a yagnopaveet (janeu or sacred thread that is tied from the left shoulder crossing the torso)



Om Sthulakanthaya Namah
 I bow to the Lord who has a bulky or stout neck



Om Svayamkartre Namah
 I bow to the Lord who does everything on his own



Om Samaghoshapriyaya Namah
 I bow to the Lord who is the vowels in himself



Om Parasmai Namah
 I bow to the Lord who is the words



Om Sthulatundaya Namah


 I bow to the Lord who has a big and bulky proboscis



Om Agranye Namah
 I bow to the Lord who is always at the front and is a leader



Om Dhiraya Namah
 I bow to the Lord who is the bravest among all



Om Vagisaya Namah
 I bow to the Lord who is the master of all languages



Om Siddhidayakaya Namah
 I bow to the Lord who bestows his devotees with siddhi (opulence)



Om Durvabilvapriyaya Namah
 I bow to the Lord to whom one prays with Durva Grass (Bermuda Grass)



Om Avyaktamurtaye Namah
I bow to the Lord who is invisible



Om Adbhutamurtimate Namah
 I bow to the Lord who has a mesmerizing and fascinating image



Om Shailendratanujotsanga Khelanotsukamanasaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is lord of the mountains and who is an object of happiness for the mankind



Om Svalavanyasudhasarajita Manmathavigrahaya Namah
 I bow to the Lord who has a grace of his own, who is a river of nectar and who is full of love



Om Samastajagadadharaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is the basis of the existence of this whole world



Om Mayine Namah
I bow to the Lord who himself is magical



Om Mushikavahanaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who has mouse as his vehicle



Om Hrushtaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is healthy and wealthy



Om Tushtaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who is pleased



Om Prasannatmane Namah
I bow to the Lord who gives happiness to the soul of a human being



Om Sarvassiddhipradayakaya Namah
I bow to the Lord who gives all kind of siddhi (opulence) to those who worship him.



This ends the Ganesha Ashtothram

Show Comments: OR
Post A Comment Comments
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Vedic Science

[Spiritual sciences][grids]

Astronomical Transits

[Astronomical Transits][bleft]